Altec Lansing 829A mid-century modern vintage Patio speaker | eBay
Pretty unit. Not seen one before.
Altec Lansing 829A mid-century modern vintage Patio speaker | eBay
Pretty unit. Not seen one before.
That's something I've never seen before. Thank's Magnarc.
even tho it's an "E" version, you'd think a working 755 would be quick to get a bid at 80 bucks
That thing is super cool. Thanks for posting!
Nice find--I love the history of stuff like that--just imagining a pair of those Altecs on someone's patio back in the 60's. Hmmm, the seller is in California, maybe that speaker was in Hugh's grotto back in the 60's!![]()
Being of "Sound" Mind
It's just a cute object, I really like it. Almost worth having as a conversation piece.
Sometimes we obsess over 515s and 288s and forget Altec made some really cool stuff!
audio by goodwill, glad there is another one out there, now to get a pair.... I must have missed it then (or was away)
http://www.altecpro.com/pdfs/vintage...r%20System.pdf
It would have to be the late 60's Kydex was invented in 1965.
Agreed, if you look through some of the old stuff there are some real stunners there.
Nothing like a great big pair of speakers to make your day.
[url]http://s286.photobucket.com/albums/ll111/calweldon/?start=all[/url]
[url]www.calweldonconsulting.ca[/url]
Bookmarks